Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Alone.

I am sad. At this point I'm really considering eloping. I'd refund any money anyone has spent on the wedding thus far. Which I believe would only be the bridesmaids' dresses. What made me think that I deserve a real wedding? I'm not special. I'm no one's "little girl". I'm no one's "best friend". I have two failed marriages which pretty much makes me the laughing stock of the family. Why would anyone waste any time, effort, money on this wedding? There's just going to be another one in a couple of years, right?

2 comments:

Angie said...

No, no, no, no, no. No more eloping, young lady. Look. If your family doesn't want to join you on this extremely exciting day, then fine, their loss. But you need to do this for yourself & Matt because I'm pretty sure you have found yourself one heck of a guy this time! 3rd time's a charm, right?? Please don't elope. I want an excuse for us girls to hang out! :OD I love you, girl! If you want to call & dump on me, I'm off Thursday w/ appt. @ 1:30 & Monday w/ appt @ 10:45, so aside from those times, gimme a call if you want. *HUGS*

Pam said...

Thanks Angie! You're the best!